Saturday Sept 21, 2019
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
CCELOA hopes that everyone has a Safe and Enjoyable Summer!
For those that plan on enjoying the community pool please remember a few things.
1. WATCH YOUR CHILDREN & Inexperienced swimmers – There is No Life Guard on Duty so swimming is at your risk.
2. You must have a 2019 membership card available for inspection.
3. There is a limit of 6 guest per membership.
4. Please sign the membership book located in the corridor to the restrooms
5. No food or drink is to be prepared or consumed inside the fenced area of the pool. Picnic tables are provided in the park area for this purpose.
6. NO HORSEPLAY!
The long L shaped pier at the boat ramp has floated out of its foundation. This has been determined to be dangerous for use and it has been marked off. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS PIER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!
The next board meeting is scheduled for Monday, Sept 9th, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. All are welcome to attend. If you have something to review with the board at a meeting, please call or shoot us a quick email & we will be sure to include it in the agenda for the next meeting for you. We are happy to discuss any concerns or ideas with our community members.
Community Rules state – No vehicles, boats, or trailers are to be parked at the boat ramp or park area overnight.
Any vehicles, boats or trailers left overnight will be reported to the Talladega County Sheriffs office as abandoned and possibly towed away to impound.
As we do not have regular office hours, we try our best to return emails & messages within a business day if at all possible.
350 Ridgeway Cir, Talladega, AL 35160, US